Here are 6 outfits for the holidays/winter featuring holiday sweaters, sequins, and velvet :)
1. Make leather shorts wearable for a casual day by wearing it with a holiday sweater.
2. it's pleated!
3. It's all about dressing the sequin dress down for everyday wear with a surplus jacket, combat boots, and plaid shirt (aka the toughen-upper-clothing items)
4. Why not wear two sparkly items in one outfit? You'll be extra sparkly I promise.
5. Bows? Bird print? My inner girly-girl says yes.
6. Uhhh the best I can describe this as is urban/thrift store chic with a sprinkle of hipster.
Do you have any favorite holiday clothing items?